Fun Woods Scavenger Hunt in Weathersfield Vermont

Let's Get Outdoors

Ready for a fun challenge my Weathersfield neighbors? 

Try to find any or all these things in the woods around our town. 
I've been hiking almost every day and I've seen some pretty cool things out in our woods. Get out there and see if you can spot them too.

Challenge yourself, challenge your children!

FIND and NAME the things I've posted here.

1. 

2.

3.

4.

5.


6.


7.


8.



9.



10.



11.



12.


13.


14.



15.



16.



17.


18.



19.


20.


We'll get through this together. We're all connected.
#StayatHomeSavesLives
#StopTheSpread

Nancy Nutile-McMenemy is an Upper Valley freelance photographer and writer who loves to attend concerts and local events in and around Weathersfield and the Upper Valley.

If you have anything you think I should post during our Stay At Home Time drop me an email: photosbynanci@comcast.com

Blog Archive

Show more