Jimmy Buffett 1999 Walden Woods Fundraiser

Jimmy Buffett Boston Common 1984

Jimmy Buffett and the Coral Reefer Band
Walden Woods Fundraiser
Park Plaza, Boston MA
March 1, 1999
Video by: Nancy Nutile-McMenemy
Copyright ©1999 www.photosbynanci.com


Back in March 1999, Jimmy Buffett and the Coral Reefer Band performed at the Park Plaza in Boston MA to help out Buffett's friend, Don Henley, raise money and awareness about the Walden Woods Project. Jay and I were lucky to get tickets and I brought along my old video camera.

I've posted those videos on my YouTube Channel:  Jimmy Buffett Playlist

A sample video, the encore FINS


Stills taken of Buffett through the years are posted at my SmugMug Gallery: Jimmy Buffett  (more will be added as I make my way through my archived negatives and scan them in!)


Follow Photos By Nanci at:

Blog Archive

Show more