Great Weekend of Music #RthompsonMusic #LyleLovett #johnhiattmusic #bowthayer #CollegeStMusic #UlsterPerformin

What could be better than a weekend filled with amazing singer/songwriters?
I can't think of anything.

For me May opens with a BANG as I get to see not one, not two, not three, but four of my favorite musicians this coming weekend.

Friday night I hit the Freight House Hall in White River Junction VT for  "A Very Intimate Evening with Richard Thompson"
A few tickets are still available (but not many!) I'd grabbed them fast-if I were you. TICKETS

More images of Richard Thompson:

Local favorite Bow Thayer opens this show-always a good time when the Bojotar comes out. 
More images of Bow Thayer: http://photosbynanci.smugmug.com/BowThayer


Saturday and Sunday, I get to see my favorite duo-Lyle Lovett and John Hiatt. The two are back out on tour together. While I love seeing both of them solo or with their bands-the shows they put on together are on a WHOLE different level.

The first time I saw John and Lyle together they were with Guy Clark and Joe Ely at the State Theater in Cleveland Ohio back in 2007. That was an AMAZING show. They've since toured on and off and I've had the pleasure of seeing them eleven times together-it just doesn't get old-trust me.


I'll be adding two more shows this weekend to my collection when this duo takes on New Haven CT and Kingston NY. A few tickets remain for both shows. Grab 'em, don't miss these guys...

238 College Street New Haven, CT Saturday May 2, 2015
Doors: 7:00 PM
Show: 8:00 PM All Ages
Sun, May 3, 2015 7:00 PM 





Blog Archive

Show more